Welcome To Rayley Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog I am a crafter and I enjoy all types from knitting and crochet to papercraft, jewellery making and sewing join me on my crafting journey.

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Lazy crafter

Hi its been a week or two since my last blog post,
ive been really poorly the past couple of weeks with a cold not to mention juggling a 7 year old and a newborn baby.
I hope to do some more crafting over the easter holidays as i won't have the long 4 mile walk school run to do for a couple of weeks.
I have however ordered some new crafty goodies such as
some peel off sentiments
Twinkling h20 paints
Paper piercing ruler
Some brown kraft card blanks
And a few freebies from magazines including a bow maker and a stamp set all which i hope to be using soon in the meantime here are a few photos of some cards i made a while back that i found the pictures for




No comments:

Post a Comment