Welcome To Rayley Crafts Blog

Welcome to my Blog I am a crafter and I enjoy all types from knitting and crochet to papercraft, jewellery making and sewing join me on my crafting journey.

Sunday 3 March 2013

Starbucks card

Today i set myself a challenge to make a card using the leftover cup and wrapper from my starbucks coffee and a brown paper bag, my husband laughed at me when i said i was going to do this and thought that i was joking ....
here it is.

i love it i don't think i will be able to give this one away but it makes me think of what else i can make using rubbish

2 comments:

  1. Very clever...Love it...and I don't even drink Starbucks. I love looking around the house for things to use with my cards.
    Keep creating,
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty AWESOME looking!!!!! Great work doll!

    ReplyDelete